Build your scorecards for any event format using any graphics and logos with our easy to use drag and drop report designer tools. Below is the process to create a custom scorecard designer:
- To create a custom scorecard designer, go to ‘Reports,’ select ‘Scorecard,’ and then click ‘Designer Scorecard.’
- A new window will open up where choose the ‘Course Name’ from the dropdown list. Then in the ‘Report Name,’ select ‘Create New.’ Once you select, a pop-up box will open up in which fill in the name of the report. Then press ‘Okay.’
- Once you press ‘Okay,’ a scorecard will open up which you can customize according to your choice by checking the required checkboxes under the ‘Report Properties.’
- By checking the ‘Pre-Printed Card’ checkbox under ‘Report Properties,’ you can place a scanned image of a scorecard in the background. To select an image for the background, once you check the ‘Pre-Printed Card’ checkbox, click on ‘Template,’ and then ‘Browse.’ Once you click, a new pop-up box will open-up in which by clicking on ‘Select File to Upload,’ you can upload the background image of your choice.
- To add required fields to your scorecard, click on the ‘Page Fields’ and then check the fields of your choice. Even you can modify the added fields only by double-clicking the field. Once you double-click the field, a control panel will open up where you can change the font-size, font-family, font-color, font-style, and text placement. To remove the field, click on the ‘Trash Can.’
- To set the printing order of scorecards, select the ‘Grouping/Sorting’ tab, and then choose to sort by Team, Player Names, Starting Tees or Starting Times. By default, the Viper-TM application sorts the scorecards by Team.
- To enter the information about players in your scorecard, click on ‘Player Fields’ and then check the checkboxes of the required information about the players.
- By clicking on the ‘Save/Preview’ button, the Viper-TM app will save all the settings for previewing the report with the data from the currently opened report.